Sunday 8 March 2015

Beauty Talk – DermaGold Botanical Acne Gel

My skin have always been quite clear, except for mild breakouts during the time of the month. And because my skin had always been rather clear, these little breakouts tend to annoy me as they get pretty obvious at times. All my life, I have not used an acne gel before! I had only tried using the 3M Acne patch which I only use at night, because the patch could look very visible and obvious if I leave them on during the day.

I got introduced to DermaGold and their products last year before J and I headed for our Seoul trip. They provided me with a range of products suited for the colder climate and for the first time, I did not have to bring moisturizer out to apply and reapply every other hour when we were in Seoul! Also, my skin adjusted easily back to the hotter climate after the trip. I was so impressed because I have very sensitive skin and very prone to getting hives upon pressure (on my skin).

Back to the acne topic, I was then given the Botanical Acne Gel (which is their current best selling acne product!), among a full range of skincare from DermaGold. Dr Grace explained to me its use and that it is a herbal gel that contains natural ingredients. I was very excited to try it on the moment I got home after cleansing.


I tried it on the first week and my acne dried up and clearer within a few days! Besides the fact that I have to moisturize more (since my outer layer of skin is dry) since the Botanical Acne Gel contains alcohol which will dry the affected spot/area, it also helps me curb the bad habit of me squeezing the pimples/acnes out!

So I decided to do some tracking to make what I said credible. These photos were taken a day apart, at night after cleansing and under the same room light (please ignore my tired eyes and eye bags) and notice the red spot, that is one of the usual headless pimple that I get nearing the time of the month. These 3 photos were taken using my iphone 6 plus and no other editing besides mild light adjusting was made to make the photo lighting look similar.

Day 1 - acne pops and is slightly inflamed and red at the surrounding
Day 2 - surrounding redness subsided and acne dries up
Day 3 - acne totally died up and left with the scap
Within 3 days, my acne dried up and with constant moisturizing (I use the Hydra Recovery Gel at night and HA+ Booster in the day, all from DermaGold), my skin restored its texture and the pimple eased within a day, at Day 2. The best part is that, if you happen to have a problem area like the forehead, you may also use the Botanical Acne Gel on the problematic areas!

The texture is light and easy to apply! 

The DermaGold Botanical Acne Gel is available for sale at the Hadara Aesthetics Boutique and you may also enjoy some promotional offers by quoting our names. I will be writing about the facial that I did with Hadara but meanwhile, you may refer to J’s blog if you are interested to know about his facial treatment.

Quote ‘Jason&Limaran’ for the following offers:

  1. Hadara Special 25% off 1st time trial (ala carte price) 10+10 promo for Hadara Power Facial/ Sparkling Eye Therapy/ Hadara Derma-calm Facial (valid till 31 Mar 2015) 
  2. Buy any 3 DERMAGOLD products to enjoy 10% discount (valid till 31 Mar2015)
Remember to like Hadara Aesthetics Boutique on Facebook and follow them on Instagram (@dermagold_sg)!


Hadara Aesthetics Boutique 
23 Lor Telok 
Singapore 049035 
 
Contact number: 6969 3022 

Opening hours: 
 Mon-Fri: 10am to 8pm 
 Sat: 10am to 2pm 
 Closed on Sun and PH 

Email: info@hadaraaesthetics.com  


post signature

1 comment: